Thursday, August 5, 2010

New Products are HERE and they are HOT!!!!

Posted by Meghan at 7:30 PM
Chocolate Frosting....Sweet Mint...Mangosteem...Peppermint Patty...Pumpkin Spice...Pomegranate...oh my!

Candy Cane, Carmel Apple, Mint Creme, Chocolate Cheesecake, Sugar Cookie to name some more!



Ladies I'm drooling over all the new flavors! Even more so about the new bottles. So this will be very image heavy and when you get to the bottom there will be toys (in other words, if you don't like talking about sex then just look at the first half!). They are screen shot pics so not the best. If you want a catalog use the contact me form above! They will be on the website over the next week.


If you book a party in August you'll get $10 credit along with your hostess credit to spend on anything your heart desires!

So here we go....


















7 comments:

RenderMeMama on August 5, 2010 at 8:14 PM said...

Woohoo! Some awesome stuff! I can't wait to smell all the new "flavors"!

Shining 2 Save on August 10, 2010 at 6:43 AM said...

Hi! I am a new follower from the Blog Hop!

Hope you can stop by and visit my blog, I have some great giveaways going on.
http://shining2save.com

Have a Great Day!
Kari

Amanda-The Nutritionist Reviews on August 10, 2010 at 3:47 PM said...

Hello! I am a new reader. Please follow me back at The Nutritionist Reviews and Giveaways: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth on August 11, 2010 at 2:12 PM said...

Oh, I'm all about figuring it out how to spice it up. Does kissing a man other than your husband count?

Elizabeth

Nickie on August 11, 2010 at 3:13 PM said...

Glad I found this blog... some useful info here!! Found you through the Welcome Wednesday blog hop. Following now!!

http://www.nofse.com

Monica on August 17, 2010 at 6:54 PM said...

New Follower from FMBT! Follow me back!
http://monicaandrusty.blogspot.com/

Marie on August 17, 2010 at 6:59 PM said...

Hot Blog you have here!!! Definitely an interesting read. :)

Anyway, new follower from Welcome Wednesday. Would love it if you paid me a visit as well.

Thanks
Marie
The Things We Find Inside

Post a Comment

Good Luck!

 

The Momversation Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare