Thursday, June 10, 2010

Back from Vegas

Posted by Meghan at 11:25 AM




So I'm back from Las Vegas! I had a fantastic time, but by the third day I was well over the expensive city and ready to be with my family again. Everything over there is nearly double what it costs in Atlanta. I ate at McDonalds more than once to save some cash. Pure Romance spoiled us rotten at all of our events. Here are a couple of snap shots.

The first night out we had an amazing Welcome Reception. It was a 20's themed Speakeasy were everyone dressed up. We got Personalized Pure Romance Poker chips to gamble with all evening. I stayed at the Black Jack table the whole time! I was kicking ass. Plus they gave us drink tickets for free drinks that night also. Hired some hotties to hand out chocolate cigars. After we were done dancing, gambling, drinking and eating we got to exchange our chips for free Pure Romance gear which was cool. Plus it was great practice. I got to meet Patty Brisben, the founder of Pure Romance.

The next night the served us a fantastic meal, I had steak of course, before our Awards Gala. I got dressed up to watch the top preforming consultants receive trophies and LOTS of cash and prizes! It was a lot of fun. Plus it was the last year in Las Vegas so I'm glad I was able to go. Next year we are going to Nashville, Tenn. Which I can drive to but HELLO it's not Las Vegas!!!!

The Hotel was beautiful. I couldn't get over just how big it was! I went to a Cirque du Soleil show called Zumanity and if you haven't heard of it
Click here <----don't you love that? Whoever the smart-ass is that thought of this site is genius!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Good Luck!

 

The Momversation Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare