Thursday, May 20, 2010

All About Me

Posted by Meghan at 12:00 PM
Well where to start? My name is Meghan Cooper and I am a Pure Romance consultant in Atlanta, GA! But first I'm a mother and wife to the most awesome family in the world. My amazing supportive husband and my beautiful daughter Serenity.

I got into this business for a couple of reasons:
  1. To educate women about their sexual health. To empower women to take charge of their bodies and love life.
  2. To spend time with my daughter after getting laid off due to the crappy recession.
  3. Making my own schedule and making just as much money as a part time to full time job!
  4. I get paid to party! Is there anything else to say?
Pure Romance carries a sophisticated line of educational books, sensual lotions, exciting adult toys, and much more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Good Luck!

 

The Momversation Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare