Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Starting Over

Posted by Meghan at 7:48 AM
I fell victim to some one elses computer issues! My Blog was mark as a Spam blog when it certainly was not. Anyone who read it clearly knew what I was writing about. I don't personally think anything was done in bad taste but after nearly two months of begging Goggle to restore my blog, even just to access the content I haven't been able to. I don't know if someone reported me or the robots just didn't like some code on my page. Either way I'm starting over. And I appreciate all of you for baring with me while I get everything up and running. I lost all my followers so your support is much appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Good Luck!

 

The Momversation Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare